10.08.2015

Josh's Last Day Out

Today was Josh's last day of work at the shop. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crazy-excited that I get to spend every hour of every day from here on out traveling the country, raising the boys, and just generally being gypsy-pirates with the guy I love, but I wouldn't be able to do any of that if God hadn't put Tom and Kelly in our lives. They gave Josh a job when we moved back to Missouri, tipped us off about what would become our house, gave us the resources to renovate it, introduced us to the Crossing which would eventually become our church home, took us on countless adventures, and encouraged us every day by example to become better people. We wouldn't be where we are now without them. This dream would not have been possible without them.

When you look at it like that, saying something like "Thank you" feels pretty lame.

Tom, Kelly, Grant, we love you guys like family and we're going to miss you. We thank God for you all every day, and pray that He blesses you as much as you've blessed us over the last six years. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment